Have you ever had so much happen in life you just want to throw in the towel? Have you ever had the experience that life keeps coming at you and you just say I don’t want to play anymore. Well how do you handle adversity? A chief put on three pots of water and put one full of potatoes, one eggs, and one ground coffee, he left them to boil for about 25 min. When he came back the potatoes that went in hard are soft and weakened. The eggs when peeled are hard . The coffee grounds were altered and brought and interesting flavour a new experience. When you go through adversity are you weakened like the potatoes? hardened like the egg or do you come out with a new view a new way of looking at life?
Subscribe to Podcast
- Podcast 268 What would you have to give up to have a abundant, thriving, miraculous 2018!
- Podcast 267 Do you have the Courage to let go of Fear and Righteousness!
- Podcast 266 Do you have the courage to let go of Fear and Righteousness! (2)
- Podcast 265 Do you have the courage to let go of fear and Righteousness!
- Podcast 264 What are the critical skills you need this year to expand yourself so you can THRIVE this year!