(it is our light not our darkness that most frightens us) Part of a quote from Marianne Williamson Do you use reasons and justifications to not do what you said you would do? Do you communicate with others as soon as you know you are not going to do what…
Subscribe to Podcast
- Podcast 228 When you fail can you be free!
- Podcast 227 When you hear being FREE what does that mean to you!
- Podcast 226 Are your views of others getting in the way of you THRIVING! (2)
- Podcast 225 Are your views of others getting in the way of you THRIVING! (1)
- Podcast 224 When you get handed Lemons how fast can you make Lemonade!