Blindsided, something that occurs that you didn’t see happening and it can cause devastating results. . Gossip is something that can blindside you and trigger lots of emotions, especially gossip in a family or workplace.. How to quickly get yourself unstuck. from those feelings.
- Set your feelings aside for a moment and look at what are you committed to in this situation?
- What action could you take from that commitment?
- I highly recommend going to someone like a coach or mentor that is committed to you getting unstuck, rather than someone who will go into agreement about your story.
- Set feelings aside and look at what happened? example they said blah blah, how did that make you feel, what did you make that mean about you, about them, about it. Is any of it true?
- Then looking at what you are committed to, is there any action you should take or should you just let it blow over?
- Would waiting three days before taking action support everybody, then wait the three days and meditate about it.
- If there is actions to take write down what they are. Will these actions be effective in resolving what needs to be resolved? If so write those down. then take those effective actions.
- Do you have resources, people who can support you to take those actions? Make sure you have them set up to support you while you do what is necessary.
- Breath deeply, whatever you do, do not react!
WATCH U TUBE CLAIRE MY last days (Unbelievable)
Go for it! I want on my grave stone she burned out instead of rusted out! What do you want them to say about you?
Ask yourself are your actions and speaking in alignment with what you are committed to? Look at what are the habitual patterns that have that commitment thwarted? Are you willing to take responsibility for when it doesn’t go that way you want or the way you expected and clean up your part? Are you willing to let go of Expectations of yourself and others? What are you not being truthful about to yourself and others.
Our thoughts can be like a junk drawer-we need to take inventory and get rid of what is not useful! (wendy b)
I want to personally hear about your dreams and goals. I will give you one amazing tip that will help you out. I will call people who let me know they left a five star rating for this podcast and provide their user name on iTunes, google plus, blubrry the podcast providers I use. Just hit the button subscribe to my podcast and rate it a number 5.!
Write me at Wendyb@thrivingatsixty.com
Anything that is said on this podcast and any before or after are from my views only.
Thanks for Listening! Lets get you unstuck!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download