I believe that when we declare something complete and take the actions we need to complete for a moment a day or a lifetime we bring an opportunity to create newly. Without completion our mind is cluttered. Without knowing it, that can sow us down. Here are some things i do daily that create completion and freedom so i start each day newly as well as end my day with peace.
- I start the day with mediation, it can be two to 5 min. It can be longer and usually 5 min works effectively for me.
- I start the day with a written intention. Through out the day are my actions supporting this intention. It takes practice.
- Then I write what I am going to do for the day. Frequently after the end of my day completion, I may write what I want to accomplish for the following day, either way can work.
- At the end of the day I look at what I accomplished and write that down, looking at what I originally said I would do. Sometimes I accomplished something that I didn’t originally write down I include that.
- I write down what I did not accomplish that I said I would and declare I am complete for right now about that. I may add that to my list of what I want to accomplish for the following day. If I do not accomplish the task repeatedly then I need to as my self what is at the source of me not completing. I usually ask a coach who is great in that area to support me. (look at no 3 again)
- Then I write down 5 or more things I can be grateful for that day. Look at no 3 again.
- Then I pray and meditate before falling asleep.
Go for it! I want on my grave stone she burned out instead of rusted out! What do you want them to say about you?
Ask yourself are your actions and speaking in alignment with what you are committed to? Look at what are the habitual patterns that have that commitment thwarted? Are you willing to take responsibility for when it doesn’t go that way you want or the way you expected and clean up your part? Are you willing to let go of Expectations of yourself and others? What are you not being truthful about to yourself and others.
Our thoughts can be like a junk drawer-we need to take inventory and get rid of what is not useful! (Wendy b)
I want to personally hear about your dreams and goals. I will give you one amazing tip that will help you out. I will call people who let me know they left a five star rating for this podcast and provide their user name on iTunes, google plus, blubrry the podcast providers I use. Just hit the button subscribe to my podcast and rate it a number 5.!
Write me at Wendyb@thrivingatsixty.com
Anything that is said on this podcast and any before or after are from my views only.