The ability, right, or permission to approach, enter, speak with, or use: admittance
Ability to do or act; capability of doing or accomplishing something.
Have you ever been disempowered? Do some of your conversations with yourself leave you feeling powerless over people, places or things?
Did you know the more negative you are the more negative you become?
a central point, as of attraction, attention, or activity
Have you ever heard the saying what ever you focus on magnifies? A mistake many make is they focus on what they don’t want. That causes more of what you don’t want.
Focus on what you do want. Focus on the solutions that is one way to break the negative cycle.
Here are Four steps you can use to help you regain your power
- One way is to identify what are you saying to yourself? Consciously or unconsciously. You might get surprised. If you are not sure what you are saying. Ask the people who listen to the words that come out of your mouth.
- What are the situations where you feel upset or triggered or disempowered or weak or ashamed? What are some areas of life that are not working or not working as well as you think they should?
- Ask yourself. what are the self-talk or conversations you are having that are keeping you STUCK?
- Are there any should conversations you are having? I should be doing this. They should be doing this. This shouldn’t be happening in our government. Is there are theme to these conversations? Like you are complaining about yourself, or others or the way it is.
FOUR WAYS TO SUPPORT YOURSELF TO PRACTICE LETTING GO OF DISEMPOWERIG CONVERSATIONS
- Make a list of 5 to 10 people you could call on when you notice you are having complaints about yourself, about others or about situations. Consider that you are having disempowering conversations.
- Ask yourself ae you committed to these complaints? If not then ask yourself what are you committed to? Start focusing on what are you committed to.
- What’s one new action you could take right now that could shift this?
- Take this one new action now or put a date and time withing 24hrs you will take this new action. Focus on what you are committed and notice a shift in the conversations you are having.
Go for it! I want on my gravestone she burned out instead of rusted out! What do you want them to say about you?
Ask yourself are your actions and speaking in alignment with what you are committed to? Look at what are the habitual patterns that have that commitment thwarted? Are you willing to take responsibility for when it doesn’t go that way you want or the way you expected and clean up your part? Are you willing to let go of Expectations of yourself and others? What are you not being truthful about to yourself and others.
Our thoughts can be like a junk drawer-we need to take inventory and get rid of what is not useful! (wendy b)
I want to personally hear about your dreams and goals. I will give you one amazing tip that will help you out. I will call people who let me know they left a five star rating for this podcast and provide their user name on iTunes, google plus, blubrry the podcast providers I use. Just hit the button subscribe to my podcast and rate it a number 5.!
Write me at Wendyb@thrivingatsixty.com OR GO TO either of my My Facebook Pages Thrivingatsixty by Wendy B OR
Face book page” Getting Unstuck with Wendy B, like comment or share my posts or videos and you will get a complimentary package that includes a 30 min Discovery session. During this session, I will discuss the 1 to 3 obstacles that are holding you back and provide steps that will guide and direct you to move forward. Also, there is a possible opportunity to be interviewed on one of my podcasts. Total Package Valued at $997.00 Complementary. Just private message and I will set up a time to book your strategy session.
Anything that is said on this podcast and any before or after are from my views only.
Thanks for Listening!
Keep THRIVING! AND LETS GET YOU UNSTUCK!
Go to my web page https://www.wendybergen.com/