Have you ever had so much happen in life you just want to throw in the towel? Have you ever had the experience that life keeps coming at you and you just say I don’t want to play anymore. Well how do you handle adversity? A chief put on three pots of water and put one full of potatoes, one eggs, and one ground coffee, he left them to boil for about 25 min. When he came back the potatoes that went in hard are soft and weakened. The eggs when peeled are hard . The coffee grounds were altered and brought and interesting flavour a new experience. When you go through adversity are you weakened like the potatoes? hardened like the egg or do you come out with a new view a new way of looking at life?
Subscribe to Podcast
- Podcast 283 Did you know the law of Responsibility can help you THRIVE!
- Podcast 282 Did you know allowing the law of Sowing and Reaping can help you THRIVE!
- Podcast 281 Did you know the inability to say NO can STOP you from THRIVING!
- Podcast 280 Can Lack of Boundaries Keep us from THRIVING!
- Podcast 279 Do You Believe gratitude can help you THRIVE!