The lobster soft mushy animal lives inside a rigid shell. That rigid shell does not expand. How can the lobster grow? As the lobster grow that shell becomes very confining and the lobster feels itself under pressure and uncomfortable. It goes under a rock formation to protect itself from predators. …
Subscribe to Podcast
- Podcast 259 What are you holding onto that if you let it go you could THRIVE!
- Podcast 258 IN COMPLETION how does it effect your ability to THRIVE! (1)
- Podcast 257 How does not completing things cause you not to THRIVE! (1)
- Podcast 256 Does your environment cause you not to THRIVE! (1)
- Podcast 255 Ae your thoughts stopping you from Thriving! (1)