The lobster soft mushy animal lives inside a rigid shell. That rigid shell does not expand. How can the lobster grow? As the lobster grow that shell becomes very confining and the lobster feels itself under pressure and uncomfortable. It goes under a rock formation to protect itself from predators. …
Subscribe to Podcast
- Podcast 245 What are your habitual Patterns of reacting that keep you from thriving! (1)
- Podcast 244 What are you tolerating or putting up with that could be stopping you from THRIVING (2)!
- Podcast 243 Is your weight holding you back!
- Podcast 242 Do you let what people say take you out of the Game! (1)
- Podcast 241 Are You Willing to Risk to Thrive!