The lobster soft mushy animal lives inside a rigid shell. That rigid shell does not expand. How can the lobster grow? As the lobster grow that shell becomes very confining and the lobster feels itself under pressure and uncomfortable. It goes under a rock formation to protect itself from predators. …
Subscribe to Podcast
- Podcast 283 Did you know the law of Responsibility can help you THRIVE!
- Podcast 282 Did you know allowing the law of Sowing and Reaping can help you THRIVE!
- Podcast 281 Did you know the inability to say NO can STOP you from THRIVING!
- Podcast 280 Can Lack of Boundaries Keep us from THRIVING!
- Podcast 279 Do You Believe gratitude can help you THRIVE!