Have you ever wondered why some things you say you are going to do never happen? Take a look at what you are saying to yourself consciously or unconsciously.
- Get a piece of paper and pen and write down two things you have repeatedly said you can’t do because of your age.
- How long have you been using age as an excuse to not get things done?
- What are the conversations you say that justify why you haven’t done them. put at least five reasons why you haven’t accomplished these goals.
- When you examine them ask yourself are they the truth or just good reasons so you don’t have to step up to the plate?
- Do you need to ask for help to be able to accomplish the goal? If so who could you ask, write that down.
- Look at, are you committed to accomplishing those goals in this life time if age was not an obstacle?
- If so what are two new effective actions you could take within the next 48 hrs to make sure that happens, write them down and take action within 48 hrs.
- Tell at least two people you are going to do that and ask them to check on you within 48 hrs to make sure that has happened.
- Promise them you will not bite their head off if the check up on you. then get yourself in action.
WATCH U TUBE CLAIRE MY last days (Unbelievable)
Go for it! I want on my grave stone she burned out instead of rusted out! What do you want them to say about you?
Ask yourself are your actions and speaking in alignment with what you are committed to? Look at what are the habitual patterns that have that commitment thwarted? Are you willing to take responsibility for when it doesn’t go that way you want or the way you expected and clean up your part? Are you willing to let go of Expectations of yourself and others? What are you not being truthful about to yourself and others.
Our thoughts can be like a junk drawer-we need to take inventory and get rid of what is not useful! (wendy b)
I want to personally hear about your dreams and goals. I will give you one amazing tip that will help you out. I will call people who let me know they left a five star rating for this podcast and provide their user name on iTunes, google plus, blubrry the podcast providers I use. Just hit the button subscribe to my podcast and rate it a number 5.!
Write me at Wendyb@thrivingatsixty.com
Anything that is said on this podcast and any before or after are from my views only.
Thanks for Listening! Lets !get you unstuck