Detachment is neither kind or unkind. It does not imply judgement or condemnation of the person or situation from which were are detaching. Separating ourselves from the adverse effects of another person’s addictions or behaviour can be a means of detaching: this does not necessarily require physical separation. Detachment can help…
Subscribe to Podcast
- Podcast 259 What are you holding onto that if you let it go you could THRIVE!
- Podcast 258 IN COMPLETION how does it effect your ability to THRIVE! (1)
- Podcast 257 How does not completing things cause you not to THRIVE! (1)
- Podcast 256 Does your environment cause you not to THRIVE! (1)
- Podcast 255 Ae your thoughts stopping you from Thriving! (1)